In-Game Currency & Resources
The short answer is no. The Gold coins were set in place to separate the Farmplanet token and the in-game token.
We believe it is better to separate the tokens, as using the Farm Planet token as the in-game currency will require a blockchain transaction for every action and that would make the game unprofitable for the players, and the reason for that is; You would have to confirm a transaction and pay fees for every small action you make.
The Gold Coins are used to purchase items in-game. Purchasing vehicles, characters, food, and general resources can be done inside the game and have nothing to do with the token. Gold Coins are also used for upgrades.
Gold Coins can be obtained by completing quests or by selling items at the in-game marketplace.
Diamonds are necessary for upgrades. Obtaining Diamonds is harder than obtaining other resources.
Diamonds can only be obtained through completing weekly quests and through mining. Diamonds can also be traded in the in-game marketplace between other players.
Diamonds are used for building, vehicle, and character upgrades. Upgrade costs are exponentially harder, as the increase in cost is exponential. VisitUpgrading for more information.
The game currently has 7 resources that have different use cases and can be obtained differently. All Resources will be available for trading in the in-game marketplace.
- 1.Woodcan be obtained through Woodcutting and is used for upgrades and repairs.
- 2.Stonecan be obtained through mining and is used for upgrades and repairs
- 3.Bronzecan be obtained through mining and is used for upgrades and repairs.
- 4.Silvercan be obtained through mining and is used for upgrades and repairs.
- 5.Goldcan be obtained through mining and is used for upgrades and repairs.
- 6.Ironcan be obtained through mining and is used for character upgrades, vehicle repairs, and building maintenance.